- I may have watched this entire series over the last week: The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. If you’re a fan of Pride & Prejudice, check it out.
- Ashley’s idea for a new social network cracks me up.
- I also 100% agree with this guy’s post: Work Less, Live More.
- I am 100% sure this would be gross: New Screen Lets You Smell Items as They Appear. Can you imagine if you could smell everything on the internet? Ewwwwww.
- 24 Painful Things You Must Do To Grow Up
- I want to try out Julia’s tutorial on how to make a circle scarf.
- Mystery Malady Kills More Bees, Heightening Worry on Farms. And if you think that doesn’t matter, this: “A quarter of the American diet, from apples to cherries to watermelons to onions, depends on pollination by honeybees. Fewer bees means smaller harvests and higher food prices.”
Things of Note:
Yeah, I know. I didn’t have much for you this week. I’m not sure if that’s because I was busier than normal (I don’t think so?) or the internet didn’t parade as many interesting-to-me things in front of me. *shrug* So, news from the home front. Easter weekend was good and relaxing. We saw a comedy show Friday night, and lounged about on Saturday. Sunday we cooked duck and it turned out awesome (recipe later this week). Books were read, TV was watched, walks with the puppy were had. Yesterday I finally took photos of some new shirts for the shop, and plan on getting those listed today. Life in general is pretty good so far this week, even if those paychecks I’d hope would show up Saturday haven’t appeared yet.
How’s your week going?