- Coolest video of the week: World Wildlife Fund’s 50th Anniversary promo.
- Everyone please read this! 25 Common Phrases That You’re Saying Wrong.
- Twitter Vs. Mainstream Media: Science Proves Which Breaks News Faster
- 30 Signs You’re Almost 30. Sigh. Yup.
- The 20 Cutest Animals You’ve Never Heard Of.
- I Know What You Think of Me
- What Makes You Put Down a Book?
- Contrary to popular teacher belief, Doodling Helps You Pay Attention.
- Abortion and Bodily Autonomy. An interesting post by author Jim Hines.
- It’s Time to Talk About Smart Women. Yes.
- Taxes may be inevitable, but death is an evolutionary puzzle.
- How To Get Shit Done When You Have No Time At All, from one of the Blogcademy headmistresses. Did she know I needed this?
Things of Note:
Right now I am in a car on the way to Port Aransas on Mustang Island (woohoo for the ability to schedule posts!). So, you know, vacation. 😀 Not a lots else to report. Enjoy the links above and I’ll catch you next week!
What are you up to this week?