- Why The Religion Of ‘Positive Thinking’ Needs To Be Burned At The Stake.
- Mentally Strong People: The 13 Things They Avoid
- Hey Over Achiever! Five Reasons Why Your Productivity ≠ Self Worth
- Amazon Unveils Futuristic Plan: Delivery by Drones. Because their shipping wasn’t fast enough already.
- When Superstition Works
- Novelist error messages. These are hilarious.
Things of Note:
I can’t believe it’s December already. The year just flew by, am I right? This week I’m waiting on a big paycheck, waiting to hear about a big project, and planning out all my Christmas shopping (to commence when big paycheck is received). In the midst of all the waiting is house cleaning and tinkering with things for the shop. I tried out some pastel dye sticks to see if that method would be something I want to use; it isn’t. They’re about as precise as crayons, which doesn’t a clean design make. But now I know and can move on.
What are you up to this first week of December?