- Video of the week: Pantene Ad Defiantly Tackles How Women in the Workplace Are Labeled.
- Seasonally appropriate photo series of the week: Amazing close-up photos of snowflakes taken without a microscope.
- Map Shows The Most Famous Brand From Each State Of The US.
- 10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- American Girl Dolls Are More American Than Ever – and Not in a Good Way. This makes me sad. I loved the books when I was a kid, and had a Samantha doll.
- Here’s What Instagrams Look Like In Real Life
- People don’t actually like creativity.
- Has Your Blog Become a Prison?
- Don’t know what to blog about? 88 pieces of fill-in-the-blank inspiration.
- The Best of the Worst Logo Designs. This made me lol.
Things of Note:
I am in a screen printing frenzy this week – in a good way! Things are printing beautifully, and I’m gearing up for a craft show this weekend. If you’re in the ATX, stop by! I also hit 50 sales in my shop this past weekend, which is pretty awesome. 🙂 In non-shop news, I’m still playing the waiting game in regards to big paycheck and big project. Le sigh. Patience is not one of my virtues. But I’ve gotten a good chunk of my Christmas shopping done, and have had the free time to clean house and do all this screen printing, so it’s not all bad.
How are things in your life this week?