1. I’m guest posting over at Lena’s place today with simple ways to put good karma out there. Check it out.
2. I’ve thought of about a million other things to use yesterday’s dip recipe with. Carrots. Crackers. Pretzels. On toast. On bagels. On French toast. With strawberries inside a crepe. I could go on. Basically, this is going to become a staple in my house and you should really try it out if you haven’t already. Nom.
3. Still gearing up for this weekend’s craft fair. I’ll be sitting there for 6 hours and the boy has declined to accompany me, so if you’re in the Austin area, please stop by! Say hi, buy a little something, hang out. 🙂
4. If you’re not local, there’s still my Etsy shop. And I’ve got a winter special discount going on right now. Use code DWINTER13 for 15% off your order! Good on customizable prints or custom shirt orders, too.
5. I’m pushing the shop hard because I’m really hurting for cash this month. That big paycheck I’ve been waiting on (and waiting on) still hasn’t come in, and it’s left me in kind of a bind. And really stressed out. So if you’ve ever considered buying something from the shop or taking advantage of my design services (still have the logo special going!), now would be a great time and would be doing me a favor. Or if you know someone who is looking for a designer, pass my name along? I’d appreciate it.
6. I’m considering not doing outfit posts anymore. I just can’t work up any enthusiasm for it right now. I don’t know if it’s the stress or the cold weather, or if I’ve just genuinely lost interest. But I’m considering it. Thoughts? Did you guys enjoy those posts?
7. It’s not all doom and gloom over here, I promise. There’s still many good things. Ian. Sienna. Getting to see some of my family over Christmas. Having sunshiney days instead of grey rain. Coffee with friends. Good books and shows on Netflix. Etc. It’s just that money stress is the kind of stress that gets to me the most. But, as the say, this too shall pass.
How are things where you are? Is the holiday season stressing you out or cheering you up?