- Dorky hilarity of the week: Some Concerns About Sauron’s Battle Plan.
- I really want to see Jupiter Ascending. If nothing else, it looks gorgeous.
- In other movie news, Saving Mr. Banks Is a Corporate, Borderline-Sexist Spoonful of Lies. Not that I wanted to see it anyway, but it’s still disappointing.
- How Busy Colleagues Spread Secondhand Stress
- The iPersonic Personality Test. I got Dreamy Idealist, which I didn’t agree with from the title, but did from the description.
- A really interesting and informative read: How I Found Out I Didn’t Have the Herpes I’d Been Living With for Four Years. (via Sarah, who always shares good links)
- You have to be tough to make it. An argument for the appreciation of delicacy and vulnerability.
- To The Women Who Choose Not To Have Kids. Great read.
- 11 Awkward Things About Email. So true. (via Kristin, who also shares good links)
Things of Note:
Not much to report here. Just a few more days before roadtripping it out to Florida for beachy Christmas with the family! I’ve had a pretty good week so far. Coffee last night with some lovely blogger ladies, and today I’m going to see a movie with another lady friend. We’re seeing About Time, which I’m told is like Love Actually but with time travel, so pretty much exactly up my alley. 😀
What are you up to this week?