- Dorky hilarity of the week: Some Concerns About Sauron’s Battle Plan.
- I really want to see Jupiter Ascending. If nothing else, it looks gorgeous.
- In other movie news, Saving Mr. Banks Is a Corporate, Borderline-Sexist Spoonful of Lies. Not that I wanted to see it anyway, but it’s still disappointing.
- How Busy Colleagues Spread Secondhand Stress
- The iPersonic Personality Test. I got Dreamy Idealist, which I didn’t agree with from the title, but did from the description.
- A really interesting and informative read: How I Found Out I Didn’t Have the Herpes I’d Been Living With for Four Years. (via Sarah, who always shares good links)
- You have to be tough to make it. An argument for the appreciation of delicacy and vulnerability.
- To The Women Who Choose Not To Have Kids. Great read.
- 11 Awkward Things About Email. So true. (via Kristin, who also shares good links)
Things of Note:
Not much to report here. Just a few more days before roadtripping it out to Florida for beachy Christmas with the family! I’ve had a pretty good week so far. Coffee last night with some lovely blogger ladies, and today I’m going to see a movie with another lady friend. We’re seeing About Time, which I’m told is like Love Actually but with time travel, so pretty much exactly up my alley. 😀
What are you up to this week?
Oh my god, the secondhand stress. I’m working on a group final project and there are a couple of people who are just sinking the whole ship because they freak out about everything. Whenever we meet up they bombard everybody and the whole thing just nosedives. Thank god I’m done with that today.
I’m sorry, that sounds miserable. At least it’s done now – yay for being done! 😀
Secondhand stress – I’m so susceptible!
Aw, hope you’re getting a break from it over the holidays! 🙂