- Awesome things of the week: A 92-Year-Old Grandmother Creates A Spectacular Collection Of Embroidered Temari Spheres, and Man decorates basement with $10 worth of Sharpie.
- Futuristic Glass Houses That Take Transparency to the Extreme.
- 5 Surprising Facts About Christmas’ Pagan Roots
- Ten Lessons From a Maker. Good advice all around.
- 3 Easy Ways to Upgrade Your Experience
- How to Be a Woman in 2014
- Why Don’t The Bi People Just Come Out Already? An Open Letter To Dan Savage.
- When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink?
- 17 Reasons Why We Should Never Stop Reading Print Books
- And for my fellow bloggers: 5 Books About Blogging that You Should be Reading.
I am in Florida, hopefully enjoying the sunshine and ocean with my family. I am A-OK with not having a White Christmas this year. We’re still watching the movie, though. 😉I hope you’re having a wonderful Christmas Eve!
Thank you for sharing my post on books about blogging!
You’re very welcome! 🙂
Thanks for the love, Amanda! Glad the post resonated with you, and I’m really enjoying scrolling through your blog!
You’re welcome, and it did! Thanks for stopping by. 🙂