- Funnies of the week: Court refuses trial by combat and The Fairytale Ending We Didn’t Know We Wanted.
- Feel Guilty Anytime You’re Not Being Productive? “Look. Nobody’s grading you. Nobody’s keeping score. Nobody’s sitting behind the curtain, waiting to reveal you as some evil fraud. And if we’re being honest? You’ve been so busy that you don’t even know what your life is measured by, either.”
- You Weren’t Meant to Work 8 Hours Straight.
- On how doing nothing leads to nothing, but how the inverse is true, too.
- Productivity tips from 99U: How To Use If-Then Planning To Achieve Any Goal and 4 New Ways To Organize Your To-Do List.
- When “Life Hacking” Is Really White Privilege. “If you seem to be “getting everything you want,” you should probably examine whether you’re getting it at someone’s expense, or whether you’re just constantly, in small ways, making the world worse.”
- Two good reads from style bloggers: Who I Dress For and Style Guide: 001 (If I Makes You Feel Bad About Your Body, Get Rid of It)
- 16 Modern Day Signs Of A True Friend
- If Days of the Week Were People. Spot-on post by Nadine.
- 7 Reasons Why You Lose So Many Friends In Your 20s
- 555 words on hate-blogging + bullying.
- 10 Old Fashioned Things We Should Always Keep In Our Lives
Things of Note:
Hello! It’s back to things as normal over here after holidayus interruptus. A little bit of shopkeeping: 1) If you missed my post yesterday, check it out, because I’m doing something new with the shop this year. 2) I changed my RSS feed and email subscription service over to Feedburner, so you may want to switch that up if you’re a subscriber by either of those methods.
Other than that, I’m back into the full swing of sewing classes and screen printing and design work. So far, 2014 is treating me pretty well.
How’s your 2013 going so far?
Y’know, of all the blogs I read yours is the only one that features link posts that are full of links I actually want to click on. Every time. Well done!
Aw, yay! Thank you. I obviously include links I’m interested in, but it’s good to know that others are, too! 🙂