- Amazing photo series of the week: Michigan lighthouses transformed into stunning giant icicles.
- Possibly the most useful video ever: How to open a bottle of wine without a corkscrew.
- Starz Releases First ‘Outlander’ Trailer. Yes!!! I’m so excited about this. Loved the books.
- This is a cool idea/design exercise: Disney Villain Perfume Line is Drop Dead Gorgeous.
- Top 10 Fantasy Writing Tips From ‘Game Of Thrones’ Author George R.R. Martin
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Orgasms (But Were Afraid To Ask). Amusingly written and actually with some Science in there alongside the random.
- What happens if you gender-swap characters when reading to your kids?
- 10 Controversial Ways I Plan On Raising My Daughter. I am on board with all of these. Except the last one, it would make me sad.
- Our Powerful and Fragile Attention
- The truth about all those pictures on Pinterest. Yup, exactly!
- Why Having A Personality On The Internet Will Help Your Business.
- Apparently, The Cold Snap Wasn’t Actually That Extreme, Global Warming Has Just Made Us Wimpy. “The cold snap that gripped the nation, says Borenstein, wasn’t even that cold. It’s just that, thanks to climate change, we’re now so used to above-average temperatures that one little blip of a return to what used to be known as “winter” has us all riled up.”
- 13 Things We All Need To Start Doing Immediately
Things of Note:
Hi guys! Happy Tuesday, Monday’s more ambitious, sexier cousin. Let’s see, what’s new around here? My shop been accepted to the Indie A-List, which is awesome (and if you don’t know what it is, you should click that link and find out, especially if you like supporting quality handmade businesses). Also, this past weekend, the boy and I went to see Archer Live. It’s a live, improv version of the cartoon with some of the voice actors, and it was reasonably funny. I’m not as huge a fan of the show as he is, but I figure this is money in the favor bank for when I want him to go to a play or symphony with me. 😀 Last but not least, stay tuned tomorrow for a reveal of one of my latest, greatest sewing projects!
What are you up to this week?