- Awesome video series of the week: Animator Dad Turns Videos Of His Toddler Into Insanely Cool Action Movies.
- Awesome invention of the week: How A Cold Brew Can Stop You From Checking Your Smartphone.
- A funny April Fools spoof from Samsung: Samsung Introduces Its First Wearable Glove, Samsung Fingers
- What It’s Really Like To Name Products For A Living. I still want this job.
- This Map Will Tell You How Big The Gender Pay Gap Is In Your State. Sigh.
- We Shop Because We’re Lonely, We’re Lonely Because We Shop. More sigh.
- Opt for Better Instead of More.
- If Humans Used Animal Mating Rituals. Kind of fascinating.
- The Full Boyle: Guys who don’t hear “no” just aren’t funny anymore. Agreed. I would even say ‘never were funny.’
- Dogs Are People, Too. I could’ve told you this.
- Scientists use ‘mind reading’ brain scanners to reconstruct faces people are thinking of. Whoa.
- Why Constantly Switching Roles Stresses You Out. This explains a lot.
- Funny design geekery: Designer Dirty Talk, and Type Connection.
Things of Note:
Totally forgot to blog yesterday. Ah well, it happens. And there’s a bunch of good stuff in the links today, so that should make up for it, yeah? Yeah. 🙂
I’ve got a lot to get done this week. Work stuff, shop stuff, and house cleaning stuff, because this weekend is busy and then my sister gets here on Monday and I’ll be out of office all next week. Yay sister visit! But I have a housewarming and a wedding to go to this weekend before that. So many happenings! I’m particularly excited about the wedding, because I’m friends with both the bride and groom, and I get to enjoy their wedding without the pressure of being a bridesmaid or photographer. Woot!
What’s on your plate this week?