- Cute/full-of-feels video of the week: My 11-Year-Old Pit Bull Beat Cancer, So I Gave Him A Birthday He’ll NEVER Forget!
- It’s Time to End the Prejudice Against Pit Bulls. Agreed. My Sienna is 75% pitbull, and she’s a sweetie.
- New Guidelines For Readers. Summary: pretty much anything goes, except shaming other readers.
- Can You Love a Flawed Novel? Yes, I can.
- Forgetting a Child in the Backseat of a Car Is a Horrifying Mistake. Is It a Crime? I can’t even imagine.
- Fighting Fatigue: 5 tips for being positive when you’re tired.
- Getting Things Done: It’s Not the Same as Being Busy.
- 10 Ways You’re Making Your Life Harder Than It Has To Be.
- Dear Therapists, Doctors and Counselors everywhere: I regret to inform you, but the Internet is real.
- Your Home, Your Choice: 10 Home Explanations You Don’t Owe.
- Humanity Surprised It Still Hasn’t Figured Out Better Alternative To Letting Power-Hungry Assholes Decide Everything. Spot-on from the Onion again.
- If someone calls you out for saying something shitty… More good advice from Adulting.
- Uncomfortable truth: If your business needs free labor to grow, your business model is broken.
Things of Note:
Well, the back patio is currently a mess. Yesterday was an adventure in paint stripping, which… let’s just say it didn’t go well. And it ate up most of my day, which is why you didn’t get a lovely post about the front flower beds. But I will return to the fray armed with some steel wool, and then move on to priming and painting, and ideally by the end of the week it will be looking good enough to do a joint patio-and-front-flower-beds reveal post on Friday. Wee!
Speaking of Friday, anyone have any fun plans for the 4th?