- 3 Ways To Say No To People Who Want To Pick Your Brain
- Americans are overworked but aren’t taking time off. What gives?
- 3 Ways to Earn More Money from Client Work
- 7 Weirdest Things About Working From Home. #1 so much, though usually it’s to Sienna, not myself.
- This One Weird Trick Will Make You 95% More Productive At Work! Lol.
- Man-made ‘breathing’ leaf is an oxygen factory for space travel
- 28 Famous Men Who Prove You Don’t Need To Be A Woman To Be A Feminist
- This Is What Sex-Positive Parenting Really Looks Like
- You can stop spamming Twitter with Facebook updates now. PLEASE. It’s so annoying.
Things of Note:
Yesterday was up and down, but ended on a good note. The boy and I go to a baseball game for our anniversary every year, and while our actual anniversary isn’t until Saturday, the games later this week are all away. So we went last night on $1 hot dog night. 😀 Nothing wrong with being a cheap date! We had a great time and surprisingly didn’t sweat to death, as the weather was much balmier than usual (just 90 instead of 100).
Aside from that, I am still craft show prepping and re-working my freelance site. And actual paying projects for clients, too, of course.
What are you up to this week?