- Infographic of the week: Should You Catcall That Woman?
- Video of the week: Modern Office with Christina Hendricks.
- Photo series of the week: The Taser Photoshoot: Portraits of People’s Faces When Hit With A Stun Gun. I would never volunteer for this.
- Research shows that if you remove anonymity, you won’t hear from most of your readers.
- Is a Hard Life Inherited?
- The End of the High School Summer Job
- The ugly truth. “We all know our culture puts a premium on good looks – does that mean that the ugly are oppressed?”
- The Psychology of Nakedness
- The One Word Men Never See In Their Performance Reviews
- The 6 Reactions Book-Lovers Have to People Who Don’t Read. Yup. All of these. Except I never really get to #6.
- 100 Ways To Reduce Stress.
- Austin is hosting its very own Freelance Conference. You should come, fellow freelancers.
Things of Note:
We had a nice, lazy 3-day weekend here. There was much sleeping in and Netlix, a lot of puppy play time and good food eating. UT football season kicked into gear. We went and saw Guardians of the Galaxy (good fun, though not any more so than any recent superhero/action movies). I did a lot of doodling in my sketchbook, and filled out my planner for September. Overall, a good couple of days.
How was your Labor Day weekend?