- Happy/cute video of the week: 11 Dogs & a Cat Go to the Beach. The cat swims, you guys!
- Infographic of the week: Common Mythconceptions, the world’s most contagious falsehoods.
- Pretty photo series of the week: The Keys to December, gorgeous close-ups of snowflakes.
- Funny/interesting photo series of the week: How famous artists would plate a Thanksgiving meal. Magritte’s looks tasty.
- Cats failing at hide and seek.
- How To Install a No B.S. Clause In Your Life.
- 10 Instant Ways to Be More Likeable
- Researchers have successfully replicated a direct brain-to-brain connection between people. !!!
- 10 ways to answer the dreaded, “Can I pick your brain?” question… gracefully.
- Modern moms looking for perfection in all the wrong places. “We’re overthinking child-raising, perhaps to make up for past generations who underthought it. Much of what our kids will remember will have nothing to do with whether their mac ’n’ cheese was organic and served on personalized plates made of glass you blew yourself.”
- The Ultimate Motivator: Adding Your Own Death To Your Calendar. Morbid, but interesting.
- Sorry, But Your Problems Aren’t As Complicated As You Think. “We’re really good at declaring the things we want, but then we’re even better at immediately overcomplicating what we think we need to do in order to make those things happen.” I am very guilty of this.
- The 100-Dollar Dilemma: What It Is, And How It Is Ruining Your Financial Health. I’m also guilty of this.
Things of Note:
This nonsense of it being less than 30 degrees when I wake up can go away any time. One of the reasons I moved to & love Austin is its warm weather. Emphasis on warm, even supposedly in the winter. C’mon, city, get your act together.
Ahem. In other news, I have a new shop newsletter in the line-up for tomorrow. If you want in on that action, sign up here. Insider info shop-y goodness direct to your inbox. 😀
How’s your week going?