- Cute/funny video of the week: The corgi puppy and the scary spoon.
- If 10 Movies & TV Shows Were Disney Cartoons.
- Solar-Powered Glowing Bicycle Path In Netherlands Inspired By Van Gogh’s Starry Night
- Possibly the best wine labels.
- 11 Suggestions We Wish Netflix Would Make. Spot on.
- Google is replacing the CAPTCHA with a simple checkbox.
- Things that should exist.
- The Connection Between Fear and Career Regret.
- How a Freelancer Can Take Time Off (Without Losing Clients). A constant worry.
- 13 ways to camp at a coffee shop without pissing off your barista.
- Let’s Just Say It: Women Matter More Than Fetuses Do. “Most people, no matter their politics, have absorbed some aspect of the right-wing narrative that abortions are uniformly harrowing and traumatic, when for many women they are brief events that leave no lasting mark.”
- Publisher changes titles after seven-year-old girl’s complaint about books branded ‘for boys’ – awesome.
Things of Note:
The boy’s holiday work party was last week. It was casino themed, and apparently I’m good/lucky at blackjack. Who knew? Despite the plethora of raffle tickets we accumulated, though, we did not win any of the prizes. Whomp whomp.
Also, the drunken monkey bread experiment was a success. Didn’t really taste boozy, but definitely had a different, yummy flavor compared to the normal monkey bread. And then my sister sent me this pin, so you know that’s going to have to happen at some point.
Also also, did you vote in yesterday’s poll yet?
Other than that, just finishing up work projects and Christmas gifts before the holiday.
What’s new in your world?