- Monsters in America: a cryptozoological map of the USA. Kind of fascinating.
- Biggest Scientific Hoaxes of 2014.
- Craft Brewers Are Running Out Of Names, And Into Legal Spats.
- How To Pay Attention: 20 Ways To Win The War Against Seeing.
- How Top Designers Tell Clients That Their Taste Sucks. Bookmarked for future reference.
- What we learned by abandoning the shackles of an office to become a remote company.
- My Year At A Standing Desk And Why I’ll Never Go Back. Considering one of these. Do they make them in corner versions?
- Social Media Ass Slapping Syndrome (SMASS™). This is why I’m not gushy with praise. I try not to say it’s good if it’s not.
Things of Note:
Well, things are getting somewhat back to normal after the holidays. Clients are returning from the xmas-nye hiatus, so work is picking back up. However, that means wedding planning has also kicked into full gear, as venues and vendors are also back. I’m trying to get a tour booked at my #1 choice venue this weekend. I may also have a spreadsheet and google map of 15 other possibilities… Oh, and then I found out there’s a Bridal Extravaganza expo thing here in Austin, this weekend. So that’s happening. It might be crazy/overwhelming, but might also be super useful. Who knows! The best news? I also get my ring back this weekend, as they said it would only take a week to resize when we dropped if off – yay! My finger has been feeling naked.
How’s your 2015 kicking off- with a bang or slowly rumbling?