- Cool sculpture series of the week: What Flowers Look Like Suspended In Massive Blocks Of Ice.
- Check out this reimagined cover of a sci-fi classic.
- Let’s Do a Literary Version of ‘Chopped’. More entertaining that it probably should be. 🙂
- How A Flexible Work Culture Could Solve Our Sleep Problems.
- Busy Hands, Busy Brains. Research shows that the most accomplished scientists are likely to be craftspeople.
- Raising Children Without Religion May Be A Better Alternative, Suggests New Research. “According to multiple reports, research has shown that secular upbringings may be healthier for children, who, according to a 2010 Duke University study, display less susceptibility to racism and peer pressure, and are ‘less vengeful, less nationalistic, less militaristic, less authoritarian, and more tolerant, on average, than religious adults.’” You don’t say.
- What You Should Know About A Widespread E-Commerce Tactic That Has The White House Worried.
- The Husband I Love to Hate.
- Well, I need to try these immediately: The Best Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Things of Note:
I know the blog has kind of had minimal attention lately. The only thing I’ve been consistent with is this TTT series. I’m hoping to get back to more bookish stuff and shop stuff as I get more of the major items ticked off my wedding planning list. Between work, business coaching for work, wedding planning, and trying to actually spend time with my fiancé and have some sort of social life with friends, that hasn’t left a lot of room for anything else. I literally have not touched my craft table since 2015 started (my poor shop). I guess I just wanted to let all of you know that this is not a permanent state of affairs. I feel like the turning point back to normal is within reach. Thanks for sticking with me in the mean time.
What’s going on in your life lately?