- When and where would you die in a Zombie apocalypse? I died in the MGM Grand in Las Vegas after surviving 6 months and 9 days.
- Two digital music fun time-wasting sites: Touch Pianist, and typedrummer.
- A Day in the Life of Pinterest
- Get Free Wi-Fi At The Beach, But Only If You’re In the Shade. Kind of a neat skin-cancer awareness/prevention measure.
- Mounting Evidence of Advantages for Children of Working Mothers. “Evidence is mounting that having a working mother has some economic, educational and social benefits for children of both sexes.”
- Poor Little Rich Women. It turns out that some wealthy stay-at-home-moms in NYC get ‘bonuses’ from their husbands based on performance. Gah.
- I Read Princess Books Because I’m A Feminist. Preach it!
- How Some Men Fake an 80-Hour Workweek, and Why It Matters.
- The Great Space Twins Study Begins: Twins—one in space, one on Earth—go under the microscope for science.
- Why the customer is NOT always right on social media.
Things of Note:
I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned here, but the boy’s newest hobby is home winemaking. We completed a nice cabernet sauvignon (red, his preference) and just this past weekend started on a moscato (white, my choice). We shall see how it turns out. But in the meantime, I get to design wine labels!! 😀
I head up to Ohio to visit my mom this coming weekend, and will be gone 2 weeks, so things won’t be too active around here for the next little bit. I’m schedule your weekly TTT in advance, and maybe if I can squeeze one in a book review. But otherwise, I’ll catch ya again the week of June 8th.
Unless anyone wants to guest post while I’m away? Recipe, bookish round-up or list?