- Short Answers to Hard Questions About Climate Change. Useful. Though your FB friends from high school will still not believe it.
- Ignore the haters: electric cars really are greener.
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News. “It’s our fault. We in the media have spent decades turning the news into a consumer business that’s basically indistinguishable from selling cheeseburgers or video games. You want bigger margins, you just cram the product full of more fat and sugar and violence and wait for your obese, over-stimulated customer to come waddling forth.” Depressing but true.
- I Didn’t Know I Was an Introvert, I Just Thought I Hated People.
- A Mormon Woman’s Choices. How one woman ended up at the last place she thought she’d ever go: Planned Parenthood.
- You’ll Never Guess What The First Thing Ever Sold On The Internet Was. True. I would not have guessed that.
- How to Get Out of Your Head and Get Sh*t Done in 5 Steps (and 1 Question).
- Wearable Circuit Board Tattoos Could Save Lives.
Things of Note:
We are still eating Thanksgiving leftovers here. That’s not a complaint (we made yummy stuff) just a fact. Aside from the hubs catching a cold, we had a great, low-key, relaxing 4-day weekend. Much needed.
And now it’s December! Which means Christmas craziness is ramping up. I’m looking at my planner/calendar for the month and am a bit dismayed at how quickly it’s filling up. Still not sure what we’ll be doing for Christmas, either, regarding to travel or not to travel to family. It’d our first Christmas as a married couple; we might just keep it that: just us.
What about you? Good Thanksgiving? Fun Christmas plans?