- Cool thing of the week: An Ultra-Comfy Hoodie With In-Built Inflatable Pillow For Napping On-The-Go. Why did this take so long to exist?
- CringeMDb Helps You Find Safe Movies to Watch With the Whole Family.
- You probably know to ask yourself, “What do I want?” Here’s a way better question. I’d have to agree.
- What You Can Do About Climate Change.
- Over-The-Counter Birth Control Now Available in Oregon, California Next. It’s about dang time.
- RealSimple Readers’ 23 All-Time Favorite Real Simple Recipes. Some of these look amazing.
- 15 Fresh Start Ideas For Your New Year.
Things of Note:
Not too much this week. New Years happened, in a low key way. A long weekend was had, the Christmas tree came down. My shop went into vacation mode while I figure some stuff out for it. Regular work started back up again today. I don’t generally put much stock in the New Year hype, but I do feel a renewed productive urge, so maybe there’s something to it. Or maybe it’s just that we got some sunshine instead of grey rainy weather finally. I’m more and more convinced that I have the winter version of seasonal affective disorder. I can handle sunny and cold, even if I don’t like the cold. But when it’s cold AND grey AND rainy? Forget about it. I’m going to be a sleepy sloth thing homebody huddled in blankets on the couch.
How has your 2016 kicked off? Do you get the winter slumps too?