- I want this staircase/bookshelf so bad.
- Play nice! How the internet is trying to design out toxic behaviour.
- Standing Ovations Should Be Reserved for Productions That Earn It. Agreed. They lose meaning if they’re given for everything.
- How I Learned That Being Alone Wasn’t Something To Be Pitied.
- As Rental Prices Rise, Women Stay In Bad Relationships to Survive.
- Single Women Are Our Most Potent Political Force.
- Women-Owned Businesses Aren’t Getting Government Contracts. “A new report from the U.S. Department of Commerce found that women-owned businesses have a 21% less chance of winning a federal contract than otherwise similar companies.”
- Should Dictionaries Do More to Confront Sexism?
- Why Do We Teach Girls That It’s Cute to Be Scared?
- Why We Smile at Men Who Sexually Harass Us. If you only read one thing in this list, make it this one.
- We don’t need more STEM majors. We need more STEM majors with liberal arts training. “As a chemist, I agree that remaining competitive in the sciences is a critical issue. But as an instructor, I also think that if American STEM grads are going lead the world in innovation, then their science education cannot be divorced from the liberal arts.”
- What It’s Really Like to Work in Hollywood (If you’re not a straight white man).
- Seas are now rising faster than they have in 2,800 years, scientists say.
- The baffling reason many millennials don’t eat cereal.
Things of Note:
That there is a List. I’m not going to add too much in the way of commentary, as I’m sure your eyes are tired if you made it through all of those above. Not too much to add anyway- good weekend, business is good, things overall good.
Instead, I’ll end with a seemingly-random question:
If you were to host a St. Patrick’s Day brunch, what food would you serve that fit that theme?
PS: If you like these TTT readworthy posts and want to get them straight to your inbox, sign up here.