- ‘I’m the Last Thing Standing Between You and the Apocalypse’ – Hillary Clinton with a statement that’s not as hyperbole as we could wish.
- Why My East Texas Neighbors are Voting for Trump. “Thing is, the support of Trump […] goes beyond the smart and the not so smart, the educated and the uneducated. It is more a result of what I like to call the happily stupid; the ones who hold stupid views by choice, not due to lack of intelligence, but due to a kind of tribalism. Facts that interfere with their version of the world are there to be ignored. Trump has provided a dark, dank hole into which these folks can dump whatever it is they’re mad about.”
- How to Be a Man in the Age of Trump. “‘Don’t sexually assault women’ is an awfully low bar for acceptable behavior.”
- Give it five minutes.
- Stop Giving Advice On Shit You Don’t Understand.
- Why The Skywalker Twins Aren’t the Same Age Anymore. Relativity is trippy.
- This Biosensor Knows If You’ve Been Eating Your Vegetables. I kind of want one?
- Ending on a nice note: The World’s Happiest Man Just Wants You to be Happier.
Things of Note:
I don’t have much to report this week. I did some work, read some books, hung out with the hubs, saw some friends, did some networking events. My sis keeps sending me cute baby pics of the nephew I’m going to meet in 2 weeks.
My birthday is this coming weekend, so there’s that! But since it hasn’t happened yet, not really much to report there either. 32! Whew.
More exciting things happening in your life? Tell me below!
PS: If you like these TTT readworthy posts and want to get them straight to your inbox, sign up here.