- This funny yet useful infographic: 22 Ways to Create Compelling Content When You Don’t Have a Clue
- A rather long but interesting article that examines whether silence is going extinct and the effect on ecosystems if true.
- Do you play Words with Friends or Draw Something? I’m addicted to both. Username: ajcobby23
- This article: 10 of the Most Surprising Findings from Psychological Studies
- My newest attempt at conquering my sleep issues: a melatonin supplement. So far, it seems to be helping at least a little.
- In case you didn’t catch these the first time I touted on Twitter, awesome Instagram actions for Photoshop.
- Oh, if only: If Common Sense Were Used in the U.S. Government.
- I want to try out this DIY from A Beautiful Mess: Bleach Painting on Textiles.
This has been a pretty good couple of days. I’m caught up on work stuff, so I feel like I have some breathing room again. I found out I won the ISpyTxSC Blowfish Shoes contest (yay!), and am now debating which pair of shoes to pick as my prize. 🙂 Our washing machine finally got fixed. Flowers have started popping up in my garden. I finally finished my phoenix screen (last touch-ups to plug tiny holes happened today, printing tomorrow!). The USPS found a package of mine that was missing and delivered it. And today I got a message from a friend in Australia with the news that he will be in Austin in two weeks – yay! I haven’t seen him since I did my study abroad there back in 2004 and we met while scuba diving, but we’ve kept in touch. I think it might call for an Australia reminiscing post, so stay tuned for that.
All in all, an excellent couple of days. How are you doing this week?