- This funny yet useful infographic: 22 Ways to Create Compelling Content When You Don’t Have a Clue
- A rather long but interesting article that examines whether silence is going extinct and the effect on ecosystems if true.
- Do you play Words with Friends or Draw Something? I’m addicted to both. Username: ajcobby23
- This article: 10 of the Most Surprising Findings from Psychological Studies
- My newest attempt at conquering my sleep issues: a melatonin supplement. So far, it seems to be helping at least a little.
- In case you didn’t catch these the first time I touted on Twitter, awesome Instagram actions for Photoshop.
- Oh, if only: If Common Sense Were Used in the U.S. Government.
- I want to try out this DIY from A Beautiful Mess: Bleach Painting on Textiles.
This has been a pretty good couple of days. I’m caught up on work stuff, so I feel like I have some breathing room again. I found out I won the ISpyTxSC Blowfish Shoes contest (yay!), and am now debating which pair of shoes to pick as my prize. Our washing machine finally got fixed. Flowers have started popping up in my garden. I finally finished my phoenix screen (last touch-ups to plug tiny holes happened today, printing tomorrow!). The USPS found a package of mine that was missing and delivered it. And today I got a message from a friend in Australia with the news that he will be in Austin in two weeks – yay! I haven’t seen him since I did my study abroad there back in 2004 and we met while scuba diving, but we’ve kept in touch. I think it might call for an Australia reminiscing post, so stay tuned for that.
All in all, an excellent couple of days. How are you doing this week?