- A hilarious look at what happens when a 35 year old man retakes the SAT. I did good on this test the first time around, but certainly didn’t enjoy it or ever want to take it again.
- I’m going to have to try this DIY Inkblot Artwork from Haley’s blog.
- I KNEW all my fiction reading was good for me. The Neuroscience of Your Brain on Fiction backs me up.
- Also along book news lines, further validation for my anti e-reader stance: do e-books impair memory?
- These minimalist Lego ads are pretty neat. Can you guess all the characters?
- These parents built their daughter a Narnia-themed playroom behind a secret wardrobe door – best parents ever.
- This seems counter intuitive, but makes sense: Why Your Inner Critic is Your Best Friend.
- An actual doctor finally speaks out against the idiotic mandatory-ultrasound legislation certain politicians are backing.
Congrats to Angel, the winner of the March Sponsor Giveaway!
Also, I’m guest posting today over at This Enchanted Pixie, with a yummy slow cooker recipe. Check it out!