It has been a WEEK. And I’m not stressing the number of days, but just the sheer full busy-ness of it. I am tired. So much so that I completely forgot to put together a Friday Favorites post. So you get this instead:
How cute is she? All curled up by my office chair. While the coming weekend looks to be just as busy, at least most of it is fun stuff. Things in store for yours truly this weekend:
- Watching Ghostbusters for the first time (yes, I know) at a friend’s house while enjoying nachos and buttermilk pie. Possibly some gaming to follow.
- Trying out some new breakfast cookery (homemade mini danishes and sausage rolls). If this works out there will be a recipe post.
- New internet company comes tomorrow. We’re upgrading to a much speedier connection, which excites this internet-dependent businesswoman.
- More screenprinting! Continuing the layered ombre look, and probably some more phoenix prints.
- Going to a hockey game (Texas Stars) for the first time in YEARS, with an actual Canadian. Should be good!
- Tentatively meeting up with my friend from Australia who is supposed to be in town this weekend. I hope this still happens/he commits to actual plans.
- Taking advantage of Austin Restaurant Week some more by hitting up Fogo de Chao with Ian’s work buddies.
- Finishing the book I’m reading (The Tiger’s Wife).
- Probably some laundry and dishes and general house cleaning stuff in there as well.
What is everyone else up to this weekend?