- How To Make It Impossible To Fail
- Activity Breeds Activity
- A must-read for this summer: The New Rules for Sunscreen
- Why coffee is called “joe”
- Want to go to space? First, you must live in this dome for 2 years.
- Researchers Unveil A Thought-Controlled Drone
- $#*! Jennifer Lawrence Says: The Oscar Winner’s 68 Best Quotes. She cracks me up.
- Why Powerful Women Make the Greatest Friends
- Famous Scifi And Fantasy Authors In Their Workspaces. I want Neil Gaiman’s treehouse.
- Ten Stupid Writer Tricks (That Might Actually Work)
- Why You Should Never Write Action Scenes For Your Blockbuster Movie. Good advice, counterintuitively.
- Gendered covers are failing young adult readers. Agreed.
- Please stop calling it a “big girl job”.
- Why the “Death of the Book” Is a Dead Subject
- Finding Your Ideal Clients (no really, the perfect ones) Without Going Broke
- Oh my god, don’t make things for “Everyone.”
Things of Note:
There was some malfunction with my Keurig this morning, and instead of nice French vanilla cappuccino in my cup, there was instead cappuccino all over the counter and my shirt. It turned into a Keurig spray gun. Still not entirely sure what happened. But after clean-up, it made the 2nd attempt cup just fine. So yeah… that’s how my day started. But if that’s the worst thing that happens all day, I’ll take it.
My agenda for today is mostly to keep working on shop stuff. I’ve got to take some pictures of shirts, and still have a lot of paper to cut for prints, and of course, you know, the actual printing of things. This transition process is a pretty big time investment, but I think it’ll be worth it. Speaking of the shop, don’t forget you can get 15% off your order all through June with code WOO2YEARS. 🙂
How are things in your life lately?