- Your Definitive Argument For A Pet Friendly Office.
- Parrot Disappears for Four Years, Returns Home Fluent in Spanish.
- What Books Do for the Human Soul.
- You Can Have an Easy Life or an Awesome One. Choose Wisely.
- Can Opening an Online Shop Make You a Better Designer?
- 7 Reasons Your Clothes Look Cheap.
- In the 1960s women made up about 50% of computer programmers, so what happened?
- This looks delicious: Pumpkin Spice Pull-Apart Mini Bread.
- It’s basically a NOT blogging conference. TxSC returns for it’s final run, in a fun new format.
- Last week, I talked about The Problem With ‘It’ll Only Take 5 Minutes’ on my business blog. And I also took over the Weekly Finds over at One Woman Shop. Check those out!
Things of Note:
We had an AWESOME time in San Antonio. It was a great little weekend getaway. Lots of food was eaten, lots of walking done, possibly too many drinks drunk. I had my first time ordering room service in a hotel, my first ride on a water taxi, and my first time eating in a revolving restaurant. And of course, all of this was done with my favorite person. Not a bad way to kick off turning 30, amiright?
Now I’m in staycation mode, which has so far involved sleeping in, binging some Netflix, doing some screen printing, and installing the Yosemite OS update. And then immediately uninstalling/restoring from a back-up because it was horrible and sort of made my computer not work. Gonna take a pass on that and stick with Mavericks, thanks Apple.
What are you up to this week?