This is a fall twist on one of my favorite easy desserts. I saw the pumpkin spice cream cheese in the grocery store and decided to do a pumpkin cheesecake instead of a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving this year. The boy approved. I love this recipe because it is so quick and easy and requires absolutely no baking. Take a gander:
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 2 8ox. packages of pumpkin & spice cream cheese*
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- Juice from 2 lemons (or two generous squeezes from the packaged lemon juice)
- 1 ready made graham cracker crust
*This works perfectly well with regular, non-flavored cream cheese, too – in fact, that’s the original recipe. I make it that way, and top with a can of cherry pie filling – equally yummy!
- Leave cream cheese on counter to soften for ~30 minutes.
- Mix together cream cheese, milk and lemon juice until well blended. I just do this by hand, no mixer necessary.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Set in freezer for for a few hours, then enjoy! Store in refrigerator afterwards.
What’s your favorite throw-together easy recipe?