- Photo series of the week: Finland Night Photography by Mikko Lagerstedt.
- Kindle Cover Disasters. This is what happens when you don’t hire a professional designer to do your book cover.
- 10 Words Every Girl Should Learn.
- Consent: Not actually that complicated.
- Here’s the thing: stop doing shit you don’t like.
- Double and half (freelancer math).
- What Your Tweets Say About You. I followed the link to the Twitter analyzer. I’m about Average on emotional style, have a High rating for Personable social style, and a Very High rating for Analytic thinking style.
- Decoding the Rules of Conversation.
- Let’s end with a doozy: Scientists at Large Hadron Collider hope to make contact with parallel universe in days.
Things of Note:
Just a short list today, as I spent most of the last few days sequestered at a camp with limited internet/phone reception. I’m still worn out from that, and also got some whopper of unwelcome/sucky news yesterday, so this is all I have energy for today. On the up-side, I get to try on my actual wedding dress tomorrow instead of just the shop try-on sample – !!!
How’s your week going so far?