- Video of the week: What happened when the Free Hugs Project offered hugs at a Donald Trump rally and a Bernie Sanders rally.
- Top 250 Global Attractions. How many have you been to? I got 56.
- The next hot job in Silicon Valley is for poets. Because making AI’s talk human is hard.
- Here’s Why Women Everywhere Will Delete Uber On April 19. A new women-only ride service is coming. Intriguing idea, but their website is kinda sketchy.
- Your Healthy Lifestyle Won’t Necessarily Make You Healthier. Well great.
Things of Note:
There’s nothing like going to the dermatologist for the first time for just a routine skin cancer screening and then leaving with bandages over FOUR biopsy sites. This was my yesterday. Not the afternoon I had planned. To be fair, it was optional. The doc’s not super concerned about those spots (I have a lot of moles in general), but since they were different from the rest, he thought it better to check than not. And we have awesome insurance, so might as well be better safe than sorry. But yeah. 4 shots of lidocaine and 4 biopsy scrapings means I have 4 four sore/bleedy spots to nurse over the next few days. At least they gave me cookies afterwards.
What’s new in your world?
PS: If you like these TTT readworthy posts and want to get them straight to your inbox, sign up here.