- Scientist Resurrects Ancient Creatures by 3D-Printing Them in Metal. This seems like a much better plan than Jurassic Park.
- Lack of contact with nature ‘increasing allergies’.
- The average person is better off without a fitness wearable, weight loss study finds. Interesting.
- Who We Are Online, Who We Are Offline, How They’re Different and How They’re the Same. A good read.
- Related: Online Life Is Real Life.
- “Empowerment” Is How Rich Women Convince Themselves That Buying Shit Is Feminism. “The fact that we have to choose between working more on our Macbooks at our white-collar jobs and going out with girlfriends to get fish tacos — and the fact that either choice can be spun as empowerment — can become a rallying cry, instead of a moment to realize our enormous cultural and financial access.”
- The Folly of the Protest Vote. Seriously, people, don’t do this. Vote for the not-insane candidate.
- There are five living U.S. presidents. None of them support Donald Trump. Love the tagline: The people who know what it takes know that Trump doesn’t have it.
- 9 Things White People Can Do to Fight Racism Now.
Things of Note:
This is the week my baby nephew is due to arrive!! I can’t wait to meet him. I know for sure my sister is ready to meet him (I am really dreading that last month of pregnancy after hearing secondhand accounts). That is the biggest news. Otherwise just business and life as pretty much normal.
What’s going on for you this week?
PS: If you like these TTT readworthy posts and want to get them straight to your inbox, sign up here.