Linking up with Neely for Sunday Social. This week’s theme is food.
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Curry, or some sort of pasta.
- What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food? Chips. Sometimes with salsa, sometimes just straight from the bag to my mouth. I can decimate a big bag of chips.
- What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever eaten? Probably shark or crocodile. Both while in Australia.
- What foods do you avoid at all costs? Anything that has an overwhelming-flavored sauce/condiment (this includes mustard, mayonnaise, most salad dressings, crazy ‘foodie’ sauces like lemon chipotle ginger or similar nonsense, etc.). Super spicy things. Mushrooms. Mint (allowed in toothpaste only).
- What meal reminds you of your childhood? Homemade meatloaf, with that layer of ketchup cooked in on top. My mom is the master of this. I have the recipe. The only reason I haven’t made it myself is because I really hate handling meat. Eating – no problem. Touching while raw – ewwwww.
- Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it. This is probably a good one.
I LOVE CURRY!!! Sorry, felt like that had to be shouted from the blogging rooftops.
ME TOO! No need to apologize, curry is both nom-worthy and shout-worthy.
I love curry! It’s a pretty new thing for me though. Those muffins look SO good.
You should totally try the curry recipe I linked to! They sell that curry sauce at HEB’s (in the international aisle). It’s super easy, and oh so tasty.
As are the muffins. Apparently the magic combo for me is easy to make + tasty. 🙂
Haha! Seems the “curry” is pretty popular! I love curry as well, especially when it’s coconut curry! Yum!
I love these types of posts so you can get to know people better! Thanks for sharing!
Glad you enjoyed! And yes, curry seems to be way popular, haha.