Linking up with Neely for Sunday Social. This week’s theme is food.
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Curry, or some sort of pasta.
- What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food? Chips. Sometimes with salsa, sometimes just straight from the bag to my mouth. I can decimate a big bag of chips.
- What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever eaten? Probably shark or crocodile. Both while in Australia.
- What foods do you avoid at all costs? Anything that has an overwhelming-flavored sauce/condiment (this includes mustard, mayonnaise, most salad dressings, crazy ‘foodie’ sauces like lemon chipotle ginger or similar nonsense, etc.). Super spicy things. Mushrooms. Mint (allowed in toothpaste only).
- What meal reminds you of your childhood? Homemade meatloaf, with that layer of ketchup cooked in on top. My mom is the master of this. I have the recipe. The only reason I haven’t made it myself is because I really hate handling meat. Eating – no problem. Touching while raw – ewwwww.
- Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it. This is probably a good one.