- Photographer Puts Two Strangers Together For Intimate Photographs, And The Results Are Surprising
- Behold Jane Austen: The Massively Multiplayer Role-Playing Game. Yes, you read that correctly.
- Killer Pumpkin Arrangements at the Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze. This is more ambitious than I will ever get with pumpkin carving.
- How Did It Get to Be ‘OK’ for People to Be Late for Everything?
- My Facebook Lockout. Facebook gets ridiculous over a comic strip.
- Tips on Easing Depression From Your Friendly Neighborhood Bookslut
- 5 Stupid Trends That Need To Die Out Soon
- Marriage Isn’t For You
- So You Want To Be A Writer? That’s Mistake #1
- 7 Ways to Avoid Small Business Burnout
- Actually, The Link Between Sexual Assault And Alcohol Isn’t As Clear As You Think. “People don’t get raped because they have been drinking, because they are passed out or because they are drunk. People get raped because there is a perpetrator there — someone who wants to take advantage of them.”
Things of Note:
How’s that for a really random batch of stuff? I know, I guess I was just all over the internet this week.
So, things going on here. I’m following up on my new goals list, and have bought the stuff to try out some new screen-making methods. First up is one that involves thin sheets of acetate and an Xacto knife. I even have the next design roughly sketched out. I’m probably going to tackle that this afternoon.
This past weekend marked test pickle tasting time, and Ian declared the spicy carrot pickles we made to be delicious. He also tried to eat one of the peppers that was in the jar for spicing which also got pickled in the process, and couldn’t do it. This is the first indication of any sort of boundary to his spicy food limit. Color me amazed. 🙂 I can’t wait til pickling cucumbers are in season again so I can try making some pickles I’ll actually eat.
What are you up to lately?