- Fun photo of the week: President Obama Totally Commits To Where The Wild Things Are Reading.
- Fun video of the week: This Bird Dancing To Another One Bites The Dust.
- Makes Me Feel Old Video of the Week: Kids React to Walkmans.
- Realistic Drawings Of Animated Characters. This was slightly disturbing.
- What Is Your Disney Personality Type? I’m either Pocahontas or Elsa, depending on which test results you go with. I’ll take it.
- The Golden Era of ‘Fashion Blogging’ Is Over. Thoughts?
- 5 Things Non-Religious People Want Religious People To Consider. #1 especially.
- 10 Reasons an Artificial Intelligence Wouldn’t Turn Evil.
- Rape of Thrones: Why are the Game Of Thrones showrunners rewriting the books into misogyny? Good question.
- Slutshelf Giveaway. One author’s awesome response to seeing her book shelved as ‘slut’ on Goodreads.
- Winning As A Woman In A Male-Dominated Field.
- 10 Ways to Do What You Don’t Want to Do.
- If you haven’t already delved into Skillshare, check it out! Tons of awesome, affordable, creative classes, all online.
And finally, this cartoon. A million, emphatic times:
Things of Note:
I’m in that crazy slew of tons of work that comes right before the summer slump. It’s not a bad place to be, it just means I don’t have too much time for anything else at the moment. Relatively speaking, of course. I still have time for books (there will always be time for books!) snuck in on lunch break or staying up too late. 🙂 And the boy’s 30th birthday is coming up, so there are things and plans surrounding that. We went indoor skydiving last year, which is kind of hard to top, so it’s good he told me not to worry about topping that. Other than that, just still trying to fill up my new shop, and plugging away at regular work.
How are things in your world lately?
Holy crap, those cartoon characters were so terrifying! The article on religion is so true! And yes, #1 most definitely.
Right? Glad you agree! 🙂