- Photo series of the week: Stardust. Beautiful but NSFW.
- Illustration series of the week: If super heroes competed in the Olympics.
- Sculpture series of the week: Shadow Sculptures.
- Google Admits Google+ Was Just A Ploy To Track Your Behavior Online.
- Arranging Your Books by Color Is Not a Moral Failure. I’ve never actually done this (I tend to group by author if anything) but I think it looks cool. And I have a visual memory, so it wouldn’t be problem for me to find a book.
- In Defense of Unlikable Women Characters.
- Dear Authors: Not Every YA Heroine Needs a Boyfriend.
- 18 Things Women Keep In Their Lives That Only Hold Them Back.
- 10 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Incredibly Happy.
Things of Note:
Looks like I was drawn to art, books, and happiness this week. 🙂 Not too surprising, as this past week has been filled with writing for the short story contest, book club, a ballet outing (which was fabulous!), and spending time with the boy for Valentine’s Day. This week should be a slightly more low-key. I have another sewing class tonight (learning to work with jersey knits!), and then this weekend the boy’s mom & step-dad are coming to visit. But as they are his family members, he is in charge of planning entertainment, so not too much stress there. I should get decor hung on the walls in the master bed/bath this week, too, so I can finally show you pictures of the makeover they got! They look pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.
What’s on your docket this week?