I may not like the weather that accompanies this time of year (it’s currently only 28 degrees out – ick!) but I have to say, I do love the food. So today I’ve got a round-up of some of the best fall and winter recipes I’ve featured on the blog in the past. There is some good stuff here, check it out:
Snacks & Appetizers
- Creamy Brown Sugar Dip – great with apples, pretzels, etc.
- Homemade Chex Mix – that reminds me, I need to make up a batch of this.
- Southern Sweet Potato Casserole – this makes an appearance every Thanksgiving. SO good.
- Alfredo Chicken & Biscuits – great belly-warmer for cold weather.
- Apple Cider Beef Stew – a slow cooker goodie.
- Apple Roasted Duck – in case you feel like switching things up from Tday turkey or Xmas ham.
- Monkey Bread – great for Christmas morning. Or any morning.
- Chocolate Fudge – I bet you can’t each just one piece.
- Date Balls – these are a holiday staple for my family.
- Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Muffins – good for dessert or breakfast.
For the House
- D.I.Y. Simple Home Humidifier – an aromatic way to get more humidity in the air and not wake up with a sore throat.
What are some of your favorite fall/winter/holiday recipes?
Yowza! 28 degrees is colder than I expect for Texas. I can only imagine how gross that feels for people who aren’t used to it. Up here it’s around 15 with a windchill of three. Yay…
But anyway, delicious winter recipes! I always make chili and some kind of pumpkin treat, like cupcakes. I’m trying a new parmesan baked zucchini dish for Friendsgiving this year and I’m really excited. It’s literally zucchini speaks, olive oil, parmesan, and salt and pepper. Should be magnificent.
It’s colder than I expect for Texas, too! Haha.
The zucchini thing sounds yummy! I assume it will make an appearance on your blog? 😉