I thought it’d be fun to do a little review of things that have happened on this here blog over the past year and see what’s what. I don’t generally pay too much attention to my pageview stats, so some of the selections for the most popular posts were a bit surprising. And some of the ones I’d really liked from earlier in the year I had forgotten about, so it was nice to revisit everything. 😀
Most Popular Posts of 2012
based on page views
- Outfits: Mustard & Stripes and Olive & Mustard. You guys were as much a fan of mustard as I was, apparently. 🙂
- Recipes: Sweet & Savory Mini Breakfast Pastries and Smoked Sausage Rotini. Can’t blame you, these were some of my favorites too.
- Book-related: Fantasy Badasses. This was surprising.
- Shop Design Debuts: Elephant and Phoenix.
- Other: Thoughts on Style, 5 Tips for a More User-Friendly Blog, Tips to Balance Work & Life & Blogging, DIY Coaster Photo Frames, and Addictive Songs.
other than posts already listed above.
- Outfits: Phoenix & Dots, Foxy & Red, and Layers & Lace.
- Recipes: Brown Chicken Curry and Mmmchiladas.
- Book-related: Bring on the Bookworm, Top 10 Recommended Reads, and Standalone Sci-Fi/Fantasy.
- Shop Design Debuts: The Owl was probably my new favorite design this year, though phoenix is a close 2nd. Also shop-related, Thoughts on Inspiration.
- Other: Let’s Not Sugarcoat It, The Importance of Date Night, and A Dog Story.
What do you think? Have you checked out most of these? Did I miss one of your favorites?